Saturday, April 8, 2017



Title

 Hello! So I think I left the last blog kind of abrupt with the title so I wanted to use this blog to elaborate and talk about the title and the process more.

The title is a really important for any film, really. My group members and I thought about over 20 options for a title. I came up with the idea of “Paper file” and another member elaborated more on it, thinking of the name “filed away.” The idea of the file has been a recurring symbol is the film opening and in the “film.”

We first thought of the symbol to show how anyone in the court is a report on paper, not an actual person. It is seen throughout the opening and the “interrogator” looks at it when directing the protagonists’ crimes and lifestyle. We wanted the file’s symbol to be clear.

Also, the film opening has a simple setting of an interrogation room, so the use of the symbol had to be clear through actions and dialogue. We worked for days on our script and even while recording, we had to make some last minute changes because our main interrogator was getting frustrated and overwhelmed so we had to change it up a bit. Even when we encountered problems though, we made it work.

Lastly, I've been trying to finish my CCR using premiere and editing it to make it more interesting and enjoyable. I've recorded it about 5 times now, but I keep messing up and I don't like how it’s turning out. I should fix my script or elaborate more.  It's getting hard though to add more things to the script I made and still have it be under 12 minutes. But yeahhh, that's all for now.

Until then, keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment