Sunday, April 9, 2017



Last Post!

I'm so excited that this is my last blog post!! My group members and I are finishing the final edits we have to make to the opening and then we’re done! The opening is turning out so good and I'm so excited to see the final copy!

The opening has incorporated everything I would want the film to represent and honestly, those hours of filming is really paying off. We had to record some extra material on Friday because some of the film we wanted to use was too shaky or blurry, and now it looks better than ever.

The only thing I have left to do is the CCR and then I'm 100% done!

It's so funny to think that an idea I was so hesitant to agree on turned out to be so good and something I'm proud of. I really thought it was going to be impossible to film some of the footage, but looking at it now, I'm glad we took the risk. There were a lot of ups and downs during this filming process. Each one of us during the process had that one moment where we were just stressed to the max and we didn't want to move on with the idea anymore. At the end of the day though, I'm glad I got to film with these 3 other girls.

I think we all balanced each other out and when one of us got overwhelmed, the group was there to help. The next time I post, I'll be posting the finished version of the opening and my CCR.

Thank you for keep up with my blog. I'll be posting the final product soon.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment