Saturday, April 1, 2017

Modifications?

Hi!! I’m currently in Orlando on an admitted student’s tour so I haven’t really been online all day. However, I just recently sat down and looked over the script and I decided that to make it more realistic, I should add more jargon. Also, I've noticed that our script showed be ore tense and focus more on the injustice of the system. Also, we have to fix the ending (still... our other group member hasn't replied back yet).

I looked up movies and TV shows, like CSI ,  Castle , and Salt . All these three examples, besides having appropriate jargon, helped me develop an idea as to how to direct our actors and how we want them to act. Of course the Castle scene was wayyyyyyyyy too intense for our liking, but the tension helped me get an idea of what shots, and camera work I can do to increase that intensity. We can incorporate zooms to the actor in order to capture the attention of the Enrique's facial expressions. Also, the score of the music - slower music- can also increase the intensity of a scene, so we should start looking at that more, and start focusing on getting any music approved.

I made comments on the script for my teammates to look at and see if we should go about making those changes. We film tomorrow and I’m really excited to start. I got to go but I’ll post soon!

Until then, keep watching!

References:

CSI [Video file]. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oozQ1lzeE

Roe, B. (Director). (2011). Castle [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=tBek6hbWpSA



Noyce, P. (Director). (2010). Salt [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWhTO1eejj0

No comments:

Post a Comment