Thursday, April 6, 2017


Editing!!

Hi everyone! So on Monday my group members and I started editing. One of our members is literally a goddess when it comes down to editing so she’s been helping us out a lot. We are all working together in choosing the scene with the best shots to add it to our final product. Since we retook the same scene using different shots, Points of views, angles, etc., we have so many to choose from

I think we only have to finish the opening scene, like fix it up a little, and add the title and we’re set. I really like the way this movie opening is coming out.

Also, my group members and I chose a title today! After a heated debate, we decided to go with…..

FILED AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We decided to go with this title because 1) it adds mystery to the rest of the film. For example, the audience, after watching the film opening would be asking “What’s with the file?” “What does it represent?” “What does that cop mean by the last line?” which we would all, hypothetically, answer in the rest of the film. Also, 2) it is very symbolic, comparing the file to the person he is on paper and not in real life. The title takes into account our meaning, the symbol we constructed for the film, and the mystery we wanted to embrace.

Tomorrow in class, we’re gonna finish editing and watch the final product.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! I started writing my script for the CCR. I think this is the most intimidating part. It’s like an unofficial interview. I’m gonna try to make it as interesting as possible, so I’ve been trying to make my script more lively and I’m going to edit in some special effect things and side comments. Hopefully, it will turn out like I want it to.

That’s all for now, but I’ll let you know how the editing goes tomorrow. Bye!!!

Until then, keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment