Sunday, March 26, 2017

Script 2.0

Hello, I’m back!

So it’s been a pretty busy and crazy weekend, with my group and I freaking out over the fact that none of us can agree on how to approach this project. I’m seriously considering on starting over, but I know we can’t do that.

The script is coming along, but one of my group members realized that I really can’t start the script until we know what we’re doing, so instead I laid out ideas for a script.

  • Start with him meeting up with his lawyer
  • File would be really big = troubled kid
  • Lawyer should probably be hypocritical/ unhelpful = shows injustice
  • Should we show the verdict?
  • Voice over of his thoughts (not main source of dialogue though)
  • Take place in a meeting room (we can kinda do one of those 12 Angry Men kind of scenes)

That’s all I can come up with for right now, and hopefully our actors can deliver the performance. On Friday we’re playing to shoot, since our schedule got pushed back, and by Wednesday everything: The storyboard, shot list, script, character development, actors, etc., will be done

Well… Until then, keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment